Students may choose to complete the Certificate in Biblical Studies Program. This program takes 12 months. Students can do this by enrolling in the first 2 modules. There is a requirement to complete 20 hours of Ministry Practicum, in each School Program. A students practicum must be under the guidance of an assigned supervisor. The Ministry Practicum is designed to give students the practical experience needed in becoming effective leaders, and Ministers of the Gospel. Students may have the option to travel with Apostle Everton Weekes, and be a part of a team.
Students who are enrolled in the 2 year Program, or the full 4 Modules, will receive an Associate’s Degree in Supernatural Ministry, (ASM). Students are required to complete 40 hours of Ministry Practicum for each School Program. Students may also have the opportunity to travel with, Apostle Everton Weekes and be personally mentored by him. Upon graduation, students may also have the opportunity to become a licensed Minister of the Gospel, after careful observation.
What to expect on mission trips, (Not included in tuition).
- Open air preaching in villages, and on the street
- Prayer ministry for deliverance and healing
- Intercession for breakthrough in the area
- Ministry and evangelism at Hospitals, Cancer Clinics, Orphanages, Schools, and slums
- Opportunities to assist Apostle Everton Weekes and his Ministry team, during daily outreaches, and evening crusade meetings.
- Personal impartation and moments of individual teaching.
- Witnessing hundreds of miracles, healings, and deliverances
- Great friends and contacts from around the world.
- Lastly, expect to have the time of your life!